Instructions for the use of rail-type hydraulic cargo lift. when transporting goods between floors, you need to use rail-type cargo lifts and other cargo lifting equipment. As a buyer, it is very necessary to master the use and precautions of rail-type lifting platform equipment. Rail-type elevators It is used almost every day in the process of factory cargo transportation. How to use the guide rail elevator and what are the precautions? This is the topic of today, so that the purchasing customers have a deeper understanding of the guide rail lift.
It is a cargo lifting device that is used for more cargo transportation in the factory. Its use is not simple to open and close. The steps are as follows:
1. The lift has been inspected and debugged before leaving the factory, and all technical indicators have reached the design requirements. Users only need to read this manual carefully and operate in strict accordance with the steps.
2. When the platform is installed and used for the first time, it is necessary to carefully check whether there is any abnormality in the hydraulic, electrical and structural components, and make sure that there is no abnormality before debugging. This step also applies after a platform overhaul.
3. The platform has a guiding structure. Carefully check the guiding structure and make sure that the guiding structure is good before debugging. The platform must not be loaded during commissioning.
4. Non-professionals are not allowed to adjust the hydraulic system, electrical control system and platform structural components.
If possible, special platform operators should be provided. Things the operator should observe when pressing the button:
1. After pressing the button, check whether the guide rail lift platform has corresponding action, otherwise, press the “stop” button immediately to check whether the power line is out of phase, so as to avoid burning the motor.
2. Whether the load is placed in the center of the rail-type lifting platform, otherwise, the relevant personnel should be urged to adjust.
3. Items that the operator should observe during the lifting of the rail-type lifting platform:
(1) Observe whether there is oil leakage or oil seepage in the hydraulic oil circuit.
(2) Whether there is abnormal noise in each rotating part. Do the appropriate treatment. Replace severely worn parts in time.
(3) Whether the hydraulic pump has abnormal noise. If so, it should be dealt with in time.
1. Brief description of operation: The operation of the cargo lift elevator is designed to be fully automatic operation mode. Just press the corresponding button on the control box to realize the corresponding action, and automatically stop after reaching the working height. The realization of these functions is realized through AC contactors, travel switches and other electrical appliances.
2. If the operator is replaced, the new operator should earnestly learn the operation experience from the previous operator and read the manual carefully. If you have any questions, you should consult the relevant departments of the Himor lift in time. The load should be placed in the center of the workbench and overloaded strictly.
Guide Rail Lift Instructions – Safety Advantages
The cargo lift elevator is a hydraulic cargo lift elevator that vertically lifts and transports goods between floors. It uses hydraulic cylinders to lift, chains and wire ropes to pull the worktable. After lifting to the target height, it will automatically level with the floor through the limit switch. A limit switch is installed on the structure of the rail lift to prevent the leveling limit switch from failing and the rail lift continuing to rise and fall and cause dangerous accidents.
The wire rope of the lifting platform plays the role of left and right synchronization and safety against falling. If the chain suddenly breaks, the steel wire rope of the lifting platform can make the worktable stop at this position instantaneously, and the worktable of the guide rail lifter will not fall violently, which plays a role in safety protection.
A pressure sensor is installed in the hydraulic oil circuit. When the rated load is exceeded, the working pressure increases, and the motor power is cut off through the control signal, and the hydraulic cargo lift does not work, which plays a role in safety protection. The safety factor of the whole machine is designed as: 125%, and the work safety factor is large. High-quality bearings are installed in the rotating structure of the guide rail elevator to reduce rigid friction and effectively improve the service life of the equipment.
Instructions for use of hydraulic cargo lift – disposal after one year of operation
1. Clean the hydraulic pump and replace the shaft pins and other severely worn parts of the rotating and transmission parts.
2. Whether the steel structure of the rail-type lifting platform is corroded or rusted, clean it up in time, spray paint, and check all the fasteners of the hydraulic oil circuit.
3. Check the wear of the cylinder ejector rod, check whether the control circuit and electrical appliances are corroded and rusted, and whether the joints of the circuit are loose, collapsed, and rusted. Find problems and deal with them in time.
4. Add sufficient lubricating oil to the rotating and transmission parts, and check whether all the fasteners of the guide rail lift platform are loose.
Maintenance-Hydraulic Oil Replacement
Hydraulic oil is the carrier of power transmission, keeping the viscosity and cleanliness of hydraulic oil is very important. Change the hydraulic oil at least every six months. If the frequency of use is high, more than 10 times a day, replace the hydraulic oil every 3 months. Use 46# hydraulic oil in winter and 32# hydraulic oil in summer.